Liebster Award Nomination
The Liebster Award is an award that is given out to new bloggers in the blogging community! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Cook With a Shoe – thanks Charissa!
How did you decide on the name of your blog? My whole life changed for the better once I incorporated a budget into my life. I really believe having a budget has improved my life for the better. Hence, Believe in a Budget was formed!
Where does your blogging inspiration come from? I was really motivated to start my blog after having read other personal finance blogs. I really connected to what others were writing!
What is it that you love most about blogging? I love being able to write freely and connect with other bloggers. I enjoy when readers leave comments.
What is your favorite food? Oh gosh, what don’t I love?! It’s cliche, but I love a good pizza. And birthday cake from Publix ( a grocery store in the South)
What is your favorite thing to drink (alcoholic or not)? My favorite alcoholic drink would be a glass of bubbly or a craft beer. I’m obsessed with sparkling water too. In an effort to save money, I received a Soda Stream for my birthday so I would stop buying so much Perrier!
What is an item you cannot live without? I definitely can’t live without my cell phone. It’s my main method for keeping in touch with family and friends, whether it be talking, texting, facetime or social media.
What are eleven random facts about yourself?
- I worked at Disney World when I was in college
- I also waitressed and worked at a pre-school in college
- I was in the audience of a Wheel of Fortune episode
- I love the Royal Family
- I wanted to be on the Mickey Mouse Club when I was little but was too shy
- My 1st home purchase was at the age of 23
- I’m a huge college football fan
- After obsessing over the movie Under the Tuscan Sun, I went to Italy for 2 weeks
- When I was in high school, I did a lot of babysitting and saved $10,000 before I was 17
- Haunted houses scare the crap out of me
- My dogs dress up for Halloween every year
If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Closer to family – it’s hard being on my own.
If you could meet anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be? My Gramma – I miss her.
What is your favorite outdoor activity? I love going to the beach or lake with my dogs. I love water and find it very peaceful.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Putting down roots! I’m working hard to make this happen. Family life sounds pretty perfect.
I will now nominate the following blogs for the Liebster Award and I hope you will participate!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NEW NOMINEES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD:
If you choose to accept the award, please do the following:
- Write a post about the fact that you’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award.
- In this post, link back to and show some love to the person who nominated you as well as nominate other new blogs that would not have more than 1000 followers. Let these nominated bloggers know that you have nominated them and provide a link back to your page to ensure that they are familiar with the Award.
- Display the Award in your post and in your side bar.
- Answer the questions about yourself.
- Put your post with your nominated blogs for the Liebster Award on social media. Spread the love!
Here are your questions:
- How did you decide on the name of your blog?
- Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
- What is it that you love most about blogging?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite thing to drink (alcoholic or not)?
- What is an item you cannot live without?
- What are eleven random facts about yourself?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- If you could meet anyone from history, alive or dead, who would it be?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Thanks again for the Liebster Award nomination, Cook With A Shoe!